Are you passionate about mental health and wellbeing? Do you have experience leading and facilitating engaging workshops? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills?
In partnership with MindHub ‘emotional technology’, we believe in prevention and want to increase access to early diagnosis and increase awareness of mental health in the workplace.
Our aim is to improve workplace wellbeing by reducing stigma and increasing the confidence of managers to promote wellbeing, and increase awareness of mental health in the workplace. As a facilitator, you will be a key contributor to upskilling managers and employees to recognise the early warning signs and symptoms of mental illness and signpost colleagues both to internal or external support.
- Be a passionate, empathetic and an engaging facilitator with experience facilitating or delivering workshops to diverse audiences
- Be comfortable working with group dynamics while managing the activity process, with the ability to think on your feet and respond to different learning styles or approaches
- Apply experiential learning principles to deliver multi-model opportunities for learning within the workshops
- Have a deep understanding of mental health, how to spot the signs and symptoms and have a secure knowledge of both public and private sector mental health treatments or therapies
- Possess excellent interpersonal training or coaching skills and to be able to communicate effectively at all levels, keeping everyone focused on the objectives of the session
- To be able to plan and organise training materials and activities, including feedback of the training in reports
- Be well organised and a good team player, with the ability to work on your own initiative and solve problems
- Have excellent listening and social skills
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- You will have experience of presenting and delivering workshops/training to adults
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience coaching, counselling or in occupational health
- Experience of leadership or management roles
- Utilise digital technology including applications
- Active LinkedIn & Twitter profile
- Promote Mind Hub ‘emotional technology’ and encourage the use of the material as a follow up to continue learning
The Salary is negotiable and a day rate will be agreed per workshop
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please send your CV to Marteka@benevolenthealth.co.uk
Are you passionate about mental health and wellbeing? Do you have a desire to make a difference? Are you looking for a flexible part-time opportunity?
If so, we want you!
Mindhub is designed to provide anonymous 24/7 support to build resilience, through assessment and signposting to curated videos, modules and relaxation techniques that will guide managers, colleagues and employees to proven techniques to eliminate stress and improve emotional wellbeing.
We are looking for Wellbeing Mentors who are emotionally intelligent, supportive of others, insightful, able to actively listen, and are comfortable using technology.
Our aim is to create healthier, happier and more productive humans who can thrive and feel safe, supported and enjoy being in the workplace. We spend most of our adult life in the workplace, so it is our mission to utilise our unique emotional technology, developed by experts to intervene and signpost earlier to improve emotional wellbeing.
We are looking for peer support mentors to deliver online support to individuals facing distress within the workplace. As a mentor, you will be required to work with corporate clients offering online, one to one support delivered in 45-minute sessions to help reduce distress, such as anxiety or depression and provide signposting to other support when required.
- To understand issues that impact and relate to mental health & wellbeing
- Know how to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Be motivated and able to build strong positive relationships and create a therapeutic alliance to talk openly about mental health
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, listening skills and high emotional intelligence
- The ability to think on your feet, to handle complex situations and signpost risk
- Time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a non-judgemental attitude
- Be a passionate, engaging and empathetic
- Required to demonstrate good written, verbal skills, as well sufficient proficiency with technology, including email, CRM, online self-management tools
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Coaching, Mentoring, Counselling or a Mental Health support worker role
- Secure knowledge and understanding of either Psychotherapy, CBT, Mindfulness EMDR or humanistic therapy
- A good understanding of matters relating to adult safeguarding procedures and suicide prevention
- Experience of working with managing/assessing risk
- Ability to demonstrate your understanding of the corporate environment
- Confident with technology and online video conferencing e.g. Skype or Zoom
- You should have a degree or equivalent in an appropriate field such as counselling, CBT, MCBT,
- Psychotherapy and evidence of relevant professional qualification/training relating to mental health
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate morning, evenings or weekends
We can offer you
- 15 hours per week
- CPD and professional development
- Flexibility and hours to suit you
- Salary £29,250 pro rata
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please send your CV to Raymond@benevolenthealth.co.uk