Episode 19- Intrusive thoughts, Anxiety & Panic
Petra Velzeboer, mental health consultant, psychotherapist, coach, business owner. Raised in a cult and turned things around. Sharing her experiences of anxiety, panic and intrusive thoughts, both personally and professionally.
- 0.50 Shares her experiences of growing up in a cult
- 2.25 Guilt & shame attached to anxiety and obsessive or intrusive thoughts
- 3.40 How open conversations & sharing your thoughts earlier can help you to recognise negative thought patterns
- 5.55 Coping strategies and managing panic attacks, anxiety and OCD toolkit
- 8.53 Preventative and crisis moment interventions
- 10.20 Breathing technique practices in a crisis
- 12.50 Situational anxiety and triggers, building mental muscles
- 16.15 Self awareness indulgence and connection
- 18.02 Mental Health First Aiders and improving access to treatment- help or hinderance?
- 24.03 Recommendations to overcome anxiety, panic and OCD for individuals and organisations